TIG welder (m/f/d)Zum Bewerbungsformular
For our amazing and driven team of employees we are looking for an additional colleague (m/f/d) for metal construction!
Alfred Woltering Stahl- und Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG specialises in the manufacture of medium and large CNC precision parts, complex welded constructions and turnkey system components for a variety of industries. The company is also successfully operating an independent business unit for sewage treatment plant construction. The product range encompasses all plant components in modern sewage treatment technology, such as rotary and vertical scrapers, ventilation systems and pumping stations.
This will be your tasks:
- TIG welding according to drawing
- Predominantly stainless steel and alloys
- Preparation of welded parts (smoothing, cleaning, fixing)
- Inspection of weld seams and components for quality and dimensional accuracy
- No construction site activity
Your advantages at the WOLTERING GROUP:
- Work exclusively day shifts Monday to Friday
- a permanent employment contract in full or part time
- Competitive and performance-driven compensation
- an attractive work-life balance
- Work-time balance for overtime with the option of compensatory time off
- Shorter Friday working hours
- 30 days vacation per year with a 5-day week
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making with rapid execution in a booming industry
- State-of-the-art and high-end protective workwear with laundry service
- Contribution to capital forming benefits
- Company retirement plan with enhanced employer allowance
- Bike leasing for you and your partner
- Several years of professional experience as a welder
- You can read and comprehend technical drawings with ease
- You are proficient in welding techniques and have a firm grasp of the TIG process.
- You also demonstrate knowledge of materials from your many years of professional experience
- Certification desirable
- You are characterised by your flexibility and team spirit thus empowering your team
- Your professional profile is rounded off by a high degree of independence and commitment to quality – you are fully committed to your work!